The 2012 Guide To Colorado Statehouse Elections is an e-book that will be indispensable for donors, advocates, lobbyists, campaign managers, media and anyone who’s following Colorado’s statehouse elections. Buy it now!
The guide covers all candidates for election in 2012 to the Colorado House and Colorado Senate — 253 people as of May 15, 2012. The 2012 Guide to Colorado Statehouse Elections will be periodically updated through the election season and available to readers at no additional cost.
The publisher expects to make the book available in the following electronic book formats: Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Apple iBooks and Google Books. Please be advised that distribution acceptance ultimately is determined by those companies.
ADVERTISING ORDER DEADLINE: When received — ads publish in guide’s next scheduled edition
ADVERTISEMENT DELIVERY DEADLINE: One week before next scheduled edition
ADVERTISEMENT DIMENSIONS: 7.76 inches (height) by 5.82 inches (width)
• The 2012 Guide To Colorado Statehouse Elections accepts advertisements in JPG format only.
• Ads should link to a website address: Please specify web link at the time of advertisement delivery deadline. Please also know that some electronic book devices do not allow readers to access this web link.
• Advertisements should be full color but they should not be color-dependent as some electronic book devices are black and white only.
• You are permitted to update your ad for each future edition with payment of a $50 revision fee.
• Because of the short production timeframe of this electronic guide, refunds cannot be given.